New Managing Director at Chelgate
Chelgate has a new managing director, Liam Herbert.
In his previous role as director of client services, Liam has been a key member of Chelgate’s senior management team since he joined us in 2014. Before that, he had held a number of senior management positions, both in-house and in consultancies. These included leading the external relations function for a global tobacco industry company, and the corporate communications operations at a major utilities company and for a police authority. He had also headed a London-based public relations practice.
In his new role, which also includes appointment to the Chelgate Board, Liam is reporting to chairman and chief Executive, Terence Fane-Saunders, who comments: “Liam has made an absolutely outstanding contribution to Chelgate since his arrival, and he will be a highly effective managing director. He brings huge experience and expertise to his role, and that’s underpinned by quite exceptional, and very well-honed judgement. Equally important, though, he’s also a team player and a pleasure to work with. Here at Chelgate those qualities count for a great deal too.”
- Chelgate Local Newsletter – February 2019
- Chelgate Local Newsletter – January 2019
- Chelgate Local - Maidstone Breakfast Briefing on the impact of an aging population on housing provision
- Chelgate Local Newsletter – December 2018
- Chelgate Local - St. Albans Breakfast Briefing on the Role of County Councils in Planning