Chelgate Local Breakfast Briefing
Chelgate Local is hosting a Breakfast Briefing on December 5 about Garden Towns and Villages at Essex County Cricket Club in Chelmsford.
Come and have breakfast with senior Essex and Hertfordshire politicians and discuss current projects in Essex and Hertfordshire and hear their views on solving the housing crisis. Held in conjunction with Bidwells please reply to this email or contact email@example.com to find out more and reserve a place.
About Chelgate Local
Chelgate Local offers a comprehensive range of strategic communications advice, planning PR, advocacy, consultation and engagement to support our clients as they move through the planning process from site allocation to planning and construction.
We work hand-in-hand with our clients to get under the skin of a project and understand their objectives. We’re not shy about taking a different or unusual approach and will tell our clients when they are wrong.
Our strategies are designed to meet and match the planning programme and create a comprehensive strategy to take the project forward and meet our objectives.
We constantly review our offer and have successfully embraced new technology and combined it with the best traditional techniques. We know when social media works and when it needs to be avoided. Fundamentally we recognise that we need to make engagement easy and genuine.
Our team provides:
• Political advocacy and engagement
• Government relations
• Community engagement
• Community consultation and community planning
• Media relations
• Digital campaigning
• Supporter mobilisation
• Construction communications
• Issues and reputation management
The Chelgate Local team has particular experience in developing stakeholder engagement, consultation and political campaigns to support:
• Site promotion and development
• Energy generation and infrastructure
• Commercial and retail
• Housing – public and private sector
• Regeneration and contaminated land
- Chelgate Local Newsletter – February 2019
- Chelgate Local Newsletter – January 2019
- Chelgate Local - Maidstone Breakfast Briefing on the impact of an aging population on housing provision
- Chelgate Local Newsletter – December 2018
- Chelgate Local - St. Albans Breakfast Briefing on the Role of County Councils in Planning