Built Environment Networking Event
Chelgate Local is excited to be supporting Built Environment Networking’s event focused on development in Essex and the South East!
Get up to speed with the Essex property market with discussions by leading local politicians and executives, outlining the development plans for some of the region’s biggest projects.
With close proximity to London, Essex is a key centre for economic growth, and councils have started to team up to deliver joint strategic plans to accelerate the creation of housing, jobs and businesses. In Chelmsford we’ll be hearing from:
Cllr Gagan Mohindra – Cabinet Member for Economic Development at Essex County Council
Kate Willard – Head of Corporate Projects at Stobart Group
Nick Hulme – Chief Executive and STP Lead at East Suffolk and North Essex NHS Foundation Trust
Dawn Wylie – Land Director at Weston Homes
Date: 14 November 2018
Venue: Essex County Cricket Club, New Writtle Street, Chelmsford, CM2 0PG
- 1530 – 1600; Registration
- 1600 – 1645; Networking with Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1645 – 1815; Speaker Presentations
- 1815 – 1900; Networking with Hot Food, Wine, Beer and Soft Drinks
- 1930 – 2200; After Event Speakers Dinner (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)